Direct link to offer
- American Express is offering the following bonus on the Business Gold card:
- Earn 70,000 points when you spend $10,000 on eligible purchases with the American Express Business Gold Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Plus, Earn Up to $300 Back in Statement Credits: Earn up to $150 back on both U.S. advertising in select media and U.S shipping, for a total of up to $300 in statement credits on eligible purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
Offer ends 4/7/2021.
- $295 annual fee, not waived first year
- Card earns 4x points on the two categories your business spends the most each billing cycle, from the following list (up to $150,000 in combined purchases each calendar year):
- U.S. purchases at restaurants
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines
- U.S. purchases for advertising in select media
- U.S. purchases at gas stations
- U.S. purchases for shipping
- U.S. computer hardware, software, and cloud computing purchases made directly from select providers
- 25% points back after you book a flight with pay with points
Offer is available via referral link as well which can make it really sweet. We saw a similar offer last year for 75,000/$10,000; this year’s offer is better if you value the $300 credits more than 5,000 points. The $150 shipping credits should be easy to use up with things like stamps from USPS – consult this table for more options. (Not sure how easy the $150 advertising credit is to use up.) We’ll add this to our list of the best credit card bonuses.
Hat tip to no1speciallll